My poor hubby had his wisdom teeth taken out today, he’s all loopy, swollen and sick on drugs. It makes me glad he’s not a junkie, he’s so out of it.
But, occasionally he thinks he’s Spiderman, apparently.
I need a fresh start. Like, erase-my-memory-and-relocate-me kinda fresh start.
Put your music on shuffle and see the soundtrack to your life
- Opening credits: E-Pro-Beck (Lmaooo Kim!)
- Waking up: Cobrastyle-Teddybears (Awesome! Perfect way to start a day)
- Falling in love: Burning In The Skies-Linkin Park (Ok, in a weird, depressed way, I guess this fits XD)
- Fight song: What I've Done-Linkin Park (Damn Linkin Park trolling on me!)
- Breaking up: Rock And Roll All Night-KISS (hahaha, so it's that kind of break up)
- Getting back together: Famous-Puddle Of Mudd (Not so much XD)
- Wedding: Blow-Ke$ha (Roflmao!! Perfect wedding song XD)
- Birth of child: Robot Rock-Daft Punk (Concerning... All I can think is android XD)
- Final battle: Straight Out of Line-Godsmack (Very nice!)
- Death scene: Careless-Deadmau5 (Strange, but it fits... Kinda haha)
- Funeral song: Where Them Girls At-David Guetta (Bahahahahah, yes, that shall be my funeral song XD)
- End credits: Lifeline-Papa Roach (YES! PERFECTION!!)